Our client, based in Brussels, really invests in their people. When you start you'll get a 6 months training program to get integrated in the company and really understand it's business. They're pretty advanced in data and digitalization, so be ready to learn a lot! There's a pleasant and dynamic atmosphere which can be noticed for example when you enter the renovated building. The combination of green, open spaces and a lot of natural light makes the office the modern environment of today. You end up in cohere organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded with a healthy work-life balance.
As a Big Data Engineer you will deploy leading edge Big Data and analytics solutions. You will:
- Be responsible for the data engineering activities and manage the core data infrastructure.
- Coach junior data engineers and managing consultants.
- Work on complex and large Big Data projects.
- Build and maintain custom data pipelines.
- Translate business requirements into proper database modeling.
- 5 years hands on experience in Datawarehousing, analytics and/or Big Data. Experience with Data Vault is a big plus.
- You have experience with SQL data manipulation and Python algoritms.
- You already discovered the world of cloud computing. Perfect match if it's in AWS.
- You have good communication skills and have a conceptual mindset.
- Coaching experience is a big plus.
- You speak French and English.