Our client is located in Brussels and active in logistics. They are a dynamic company where open communication is key. Teamwork, passion for IT, self-development and respect are the main values of the company. What's in it for you? You can let your creativity and entrepreneurship run free. They support people who want to take initiative and guide them through their career. Regular trainings (both technical as soft-skill) are provided. To top it off, you'll get an attractive salary with benefits in combination with a good work-life balance. If you are looking for professional growth then this is your fit!
As an Data Engineer you'll focus on data quality and you'll be part of a multi-disciplinary group of experienced data experts. Your objective is to build the master data of tomorrow towards a single data source of truth.
You will translate business strategies and create business cases, you will define and implement solutions. Besides that, you will define the directions and standards in terms of Master Data Management.
Your responsibilities include
- In charge of development of reusable implementation mechanisms for the data lifecycle and data quality;
- Development and testing architectures for capabilities and implementing them using programming language and tools;
- Understand complex data, monitor the data quality and identify issues;
- Communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs in terms of Data Management;
- Participate in the definition of standards, guidelines and processes to ensure Data Architecture quality and develop best practices, tooling, methods, standards, skills, documentation.
- You have at least 2-3 years' experience within a similar position in a Master Data environment.
- Thorough knowledge of, and proven experience with the manipulation of data sets to build the Master Data Management
- On a technical level you are strong in SQL database design and know programming languages as Python and Power BI;
- You are both business as IT minded and you have good communication skills towards different stakeholder levels;
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and English;
- Proactive, teamplayer, influencing skills.