Our customer is a well-known, international company based in Brussels. If you love to work in a young, dynamic and open minded environment, this might be your fit! You're able to grow together with this company, which is already in full move. You end up in a firm organization where hard work is absolutely rewarded and where team activities are regularly provided.
- You will be part of the Center of Excellence Data & Analytics, who are responsible for the delivery of regional solutions. The team is responsible for the development, configuration and operation of regional Azure Data Platforms for Business Intelligence and Data Science purposes.
- You will be a key player in this team as you will be taking the ownership on an offshore team in the UK and the projects. Besides that you will
- Design of data pipelines for data transformation and ingestion in an Azure cloud environment;
- With the correct design and review of data pipelines, ensure that data is reconciliated, traceable and accurate;
- Code review, unit and regression testing and documentation of data flows;
- Ensure an optimal operation of the backend feeding PowerBI dashboards and ML Python algorithms.
- You have at least 4 years' experience as a data engineer;
- You are experienced with SQL, Python and Cloud solutions (Azure is a plus);
- You are familiar with data modelling (Kimball);
- You're able to solve and translate complex situations into simple solutions;
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Able to adapt to situations and different/multicultural environments;
- Experience in managing an offshore team is a big asset.