I'm searching for several freelance Cloud Automation Engineers for an international client in Brussels who are starting a greenfield project early this year. You will be part of a global Cloud Infrastructure team.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure as a service layer (hosted and cloud-based platforms) that supports the different platform services.
- Integrate different components and develop new services with a focus on open source to allow a minimal friction developer interaction with the platform and application services.
- Identify and troubleshoot any availability and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from Hardware, operating environment, network, and application.
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans
- Strong Infrastructure knowledge (VMware, Linux, Windows etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the Cloud (AWS/Azure multi-cloud)
- Strong knowledge of Puppet and TerraForm for automation
Duration: 1 Year
Start Date: January
If you are interested, please forward your up-to-date CV via the button below.