I am looking for a Java Software Developer for one of Ghent's leading SaaS start-ups. The SaaS application focused on the transportation sector are expanding the development team after a successful year gaining the attraction of multiple private investors. The scale-up's main ethos is to create a “new age of transportation across the nation”.
You will work alongside your cross-functional team all with the sole purpose of generating a seamless connection on the product, utilising the latest technologies on the market.
They have a relaxed R&D team so feel free to apply even if you don't match the requirements listed.
- Write clean code in Java (11+)
- Add + create to MicroServices of the application
- Input & design the architecture of the code
- Conduct analysis before building on the application
- Work with Rest Web services
- Work with MicroServices (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon AWS)
- Knowledge of Java (8 or later)
- Experienced with Spring-Boot / Spring-framework
- MicroServices knowledge
- Master's Degree or relevant working experience.
- All communications are in English
- Passionate to work in an environment which strives to keep up to date with the latest technologies
- Prior knowledge of analysis
- Above market rate salary
- Remote-work options
- Flexible hours
- Laptop / phone
- Company car + fuel card
If Interested in the position please apply to the link attached so your CV can be submitted to the portal.