My client is an international company offering a huge opportunity to join their development team to work on software systems focusing on technologies in the environmental sector. Playing a huge contribution to environmental global research.
- Develop software components of the product line-up for various platforms.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications according to established standards.
- Collaborate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Write up documentation for evaluation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Work with teammates on the development of applications and technologies.
- Evaluate and resolve technical and application problems and bugs.
What they look for
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science
- Angular and B2C experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge in .NET and .NET core
- Competencies with UX/UI, Rest, JSON, NoSQL, GIT or MVVM are considered assets
- Scrum/Agile environment
What they offer
- Work in an innovative face-pace growing company
- A pleasant working environment in an open office shared with a dynamic international team
- An attractive salary and benefits with a mobility package that fits your needs