This company is based in Namur is currently looking for a new permanent employee to take charge of the maintenance process of multiple projects as part of the R&D team. Offering a range of functions, you will be involved and hands-on with a diverse set of projects working with various technologies.
Your objective is to increase the team efficiency whilst increasing customer satisfaction by allocating specific resources to each project/team. This will include application testing, code quality validation & acceptance before maintenance, defining guidelines for designing maintenance efficient software and much more.
What you need
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or any related subject
- Well experienced within .NET Framework
- Web services/application experience (HTML/CSS, Ajax, Angular, Bootstrap, WebAPI)
- Experience in object orientated technologies
- Experience shown to demonstrate ability to multi-task in a challenging environment
- Open minded and motivated to improve a range of different skillsets
- Ability to work autonomously with a keen eye for detail
- Fluency in French and English
What they offer
- Great dynamic environment in a flat structure
- Varied responsibilities covering several functions
- Permanent employment contract with an attractive benefits package