A company in Mechelen are actively searching for the best fit Technical Lead/Architect to coordinate as well as getting hands-on with their projects. Your role will require you to have leadership skills as you'll be managing a team of juniors whilst cooperating directly with the technical board to lead them in the right direction of new technologies, technical solutions and standards.
What you need
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- You have, preferably, experience in designing and developing complex commercial software applications as a Software Developer
- Experience using .NET and Angular together
- Relevant knowledge of Hibernate, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, REST API and WCF Services
- You speak Dutch and English fluently.
- You are interested in the latest technological innovations and you help the to continuously build in your applications, but do not lose sight of the necessity to also perform functional development
What is offered
- Relaxed informal work environment where the company focuses on the support of individual growth.
- A varied job where you can continue to improve and train yourself
- Competitive salary with complete benefits package (company car, laptop, group insurance and hospitalization insurance and meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours and remote working possibilities (Post-Covid)