My customer is offering a unique opportunity to work remotely for a client based around Hasselt. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer who has a strong focus on Linux Operations. Candidates would eventually be expected to work on-site in Hasselt for 2 days a week, giving them the opportunity to still work remotely.
Regular functions of the role would include monitoring incidents, maintenance and development of CI/CD pipelines, and working as a mentor and a senior member of a core DevOps team to help guide others.
Role and Requirements
- Around 3+ years of experience with DevOps and Cloud tools
- Strong focus on Linux
- Confident with CI/CD pipelines (Bamboo is preferred)
- Container tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Expertise within AWS
- Proficient in both Dutch and English
- Competitive gross package
- Company Car + Fuel Card.
- Group Insurance.
- Meal Vouchers.
- Net allowances.
If you are interested, please sent me your CV via the button below.