- Combine technical (80%) and managerial (20%) responsibilities to contribute to an efficient day to day delivery of IT services across the organisation
- Participate actively in maintaining and improving the application landscape as well as providing support to the users of the IT
- Responsible for the delivering of new functionality required by the business while protecting the integrity of existing services
- Make sure that service asset and configuration are properly controlled, and that accurate and reliable information about these assets is available when needed
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field, ideally backed up by professional certifications from accredited organisations
- Minimum of five years of experience working as either System Engineer or in an advanced level Support Engineer position
- Previous experience in managerial/senior positions is a bonus
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows/Linux, AD, O365, Bash, PowerShell etc
- Fluent Dutch and/or French & fluent English
If you are interested please send over your CV via the button below.
As always, we are open to recommendations, so please feel free to pass this on to other suitable candidates.