I'm currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer for my client based in the West Flanders.
You'll get the chance to join a large/experienced software team, which gives you the opportunity to learn and share ideas with passionate designers.
An overview of the profile
- Bachelor's Degree is a nice too have.
- 2+ years of professional experience.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluent Dutch speaker.
- Are able to handle design tools such as, Sketch, Abstract and Miro.
- SAFe and lean UX are concepts you are aware of.
- Passionate about UX.
- UI experience is a nice too have.
- 32 days holiday + 10 bank holidays = 42
- 38 hour working week
- Remote working
- Company car + tank card
- Pension plan and Insurances.
- Meal vouchers, cell phone and internet.
If this vacancy could be of interest to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch via the button below.