- As a DevOps you will deliver technical and operational support to our applications in enterprise environment.
- Specifically, you will support the operation and migration of existing business systems/services while continuously evaluating new technologies (infrastructure), to increase efficiency delivering customer-value.
- You will be in charge of:
- Managing and maintaining our infrastructure (mixing IAAS, PaaS and on Promise)
- Maintaining our current infrastructure
- Optimizing code deployment
- Optimizing and advising on the cost of our infrastructure
- Automatizing the building phase of the existing on promise infrastructure
- Providing infrastructure solution for our new project
- Preparation of our on site installation
- Monitoring process using some of our internal tools
- Develop and setup new monitoring solution
- Minimum 3 years as sysadmin with automation process or 2 year in DevOps.
- French and/or English.
- Experienced with Agile methodology.
- Experienced with mapping requirements to corporate architectures and system designs, with relevant documentation.
- Experienced with on-the-job experience in deploying, automating and using AWS technology (Ec2, S3, IAM, Cloud Watch...).
- Experienced with deploying and operate under Linux (e.g. debian, Ubuntu...) in a Cloud environment.
- Be part of a motivated team
- Salary depending on experience and according to the market
- Competitive Package according to the market
- Gain experience and grow internally in one of the fastest Belgian growing company!