For our client based in Brussels we are currently looking for a “IT Tester” for various applications in the fields of Settlement and Contract.
- Writing test plans and test scenarios:
- The mission consists in writing a test plan and test scenarios based on existing documentation and existing functionalities for the above mentioned applications.
- All the documents are written in English and must be accessible by any European reader having a basic knowledge of English.
- Preparing test data:
- In some cases test data must be created before executing the test scenarios.
- Executing the test scenarios
- An important part of the mission is to execute the test plan / test scenarios (with the help of other testers) and to track the bugs before the deployment of the applications.
- This must be done with efficiency in mind and within the planning of the team.
- Follow up of defects:
- Enter and follow the defects in our bug-tracking tools. Update and maintain the test documents with the results of the tests.
- Achieving a high quality level in collaboration with the developers and the project leader will be the main goal.
- Have a proven experience of test plan / test scenario writing.
- Be able to work both autonomous and in a team.
- Have a critical mind and dare to challenge.
- Easily learn new technical matters with its own jargon
- Be able to understand simple technical IT concepts like: Service and Client application, Web Service, Protocol, etc.
- Have knowledge of databases and SQL Queries.
- Have experience in test automation by using GUI test tools which include a scripting language
- Have at least 1 year experience
- Knowledge of UML is a plus
- Experience with Jira ticketing system and TFS tickets is a plus
- Have a good knowledge of English (writing and speaking)
- Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Be willing to give a commitment for a longer period
- This is a freelance mission with Contract on a one year basis, renewable.
- Startdate: 05/02/2018