- Technology watch and business trends, keeping yourself informed about rapid evolutions in the domain of SAP. -> SAP S/4HANA, CAR, FI/CO etc.
- Designing the roadmap from migration SAP FICO ECC to SAP FICO on HANA.
- Delivering support on SAP solutions;
- Selection of the best tools to be used and promote their application in the different projects.
- Solutions integration, making sure that new solutions are integrated seamlessly with existing ones.
- Roadmap management for existing, ongoing and future solutions (and projects).
- Act as a reference for the technical teams (project, dev, ops, ...) in case of difficult problems.
- Watch over compliance, as for projects versus technological guidelines.
- You hold a master's degree in IT.
- You have 8 to 15 years of relevant work experience, including a few years as IT architect in the domain of SAP Retail or SAP S/4HANA.
- You're fluent in English and have a good understanding of Dutch and French.
- You are customer oriented, with excellent communication skills, capable to defend your ideas, but open to listen to others as well.
- You're eager to learn and you have a huge appetite for innovative technologies and changing trends in the market.
- You have a positive and accountable mindset.
- You value the true meaning of team objectives.
- Long term mission
- Freelance or Employee