Be greater than.
Bring your talent and passion to a global organization at the forefront of business, technology and innovation. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Help transform organizations and communities around the world. Sharpen your skills through industry leading training and development, as you build an extraordinary career. Discover how great you can be.
Accenture - Young Graduate in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence (Graduation year 2017)
Analytics can be defined as the extensive use of data, statistical and quantitative analysis, explanatory and predictive models, and fact-based management to drive decisions and actions. Many organizations are simply drowning in data. By focusing on leading-edge predictive analytics solutions, Accenture Analytics helps clients harness this data to create insights that help make informed decisions, improve business outcomes and accelerate high performance. Companies that use predictive analytics to derive actionable insights from data and then use those insights to shape decisions can improve business outcomes and substantially outperform competitors over the long term. Never before has there been a more important moment for organizations to make more informed decisions based on factual data. The global financial crisis revealed the consequences of unreasoned assumptions, and those hard lessons apply to every industry today.
We are looking for Young Graduates in Business Analytics and Business Intelligence with an affinity in advanced analytics and Business Intelligence solutions and interested in deepening / broadening their knowledge. Demand is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for young potentials with a functional profile seeking to bridge the gap between Business and IT in order to deliver value-added predictive and descriptive analytics solutions to our clients. You will be in the ForeFront of the client interaction understanding client needs, detailing the business requirements, shaping and delivering the solution that best meets the client's needs, in the areas of Customer Relationship, Risk Management, Finance and Performance Management and Supply Chain, across all industries: Financial Services, Pharma and Health Care, Telecommunications, Products and Resources and Public Service,... You will have a strong sense of client service, relationship building, innovation and relentless pursuit of high quality.
As a Young Graduate in Data Analytics and Business Intelligence, specific responsibilities may include:
- Executing and reviewing assessment activities and maturity diagnostics on the analytics capability of an client (organization and processes, added-value analysis, application adequacy, IT capability,...)
- Participate in the development of strategies, roadmaps and business cases for Analytics and BI solutions
- Researching Accenture's knowledge capital and using Accenture's international Network of capabilities to identify what solution best fit the client's needs, constraints, timelines and budget
- Participating in business development efforts to win new work
- Participate in the full lifecycle of an analytics or BI project: from gathering and understanding the end-user analytics needs, over functional design, architecting the solution, supervising the detailed technical design, to preparing and executing the functional and product tests before handover
- Building and maintaining the client relationship within IT or the Business
- We are seeking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduate in the field of Business Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Proven predictive and/or descriptive analytics experience
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities against tight deadlines
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and abroad with varying intensity
- From a technological perspective, individuals will have knowledge of some of the following vendors:
- Predictive analytics: SAS, SPSS, KXEN,...
- Data Integration: Informatica, SAS, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, AbInitio,...
- Data discovery, data cleansing: DataFlux, Trillium,Vality, Informatica, Human Inference,...
- BI-in-a-box: SAP BW, IBM, PeopleSoft EPM, Oracle BI Apps, Teradata, Microsoft, Kalido,...
- OLAP and Reporting : Business Objects, Cognos, Hyperion, MicroStrategy, SAS, Microsoft
- Database Management Systems : Oracle, Teradata, IBM DB2 UDB, MS SQL Server, Sybase IQ, Netezza
- Working knowledge of industry data models is a plus
Your Future Working environment
- If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
- Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.