afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Geomatic Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
The Geomatics Business Manager is the head of the Geodata team, he is therefore the point of reference for the geomatics business and takes decisions within the strict framework of geomatics.
- Is responsible with his team for the quality and accuracy of the data in our geomatics tools
- Is responsible for the operationality of the application (GIS, RAD and associated tools) for all users
- Is responsible for the training and proper use of geomatics tools
- Is a key element when selecting new GIS tools and tools related to geomatics
- Sets up specific error rate indicators in automatic routines in order to make corrections in our systems
- Responsible for developing and monitoring automated reports regarding network topology.
- Is responsible for the configuration of the application (GIS and associated tools) and this including access management
- Is the referent for the application both internally and externally (institutions, Walloon Region and suppliers)
- Is the geomatics interface in case of need expressed by other teams within An
- Analyzes, defines and implements regulatory business requests and translates them into a project that he carries out
- Defines the budgets associated with outsourced projects related to Geomatics and ensures follow-up
Manage a team and unite it around new tools and associated changes.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- You have a master's degree (or bachelor's degree with equivalent experience).
- You have been able to acquire a conclusive experience of at least 2 years in the field of geomatics and in associated programming.
- You were able to gain experience as a team manager
- You are able to bring about change and to adopt new approaches or new ways of working
- You have rigor, a sense of organization, an analytical mind and a sense of teamwork
- In constant search for improvement, you are autonomous and provide innovative solutions
- You are customer-oriented and take their needs into account when making your decisions.
- You have professional use of English. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of the HFC network.
Proficiency in Elyx (GIS), SAP, Numbers, RAD, the Office suite, Oracle and programming languages (Python, SQL, etc.) is required.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.