afarax is Hiring for one of its best client a Reliability Service Manager.
We are a Belgian based Team with strong partnerships with Companies active in various business sectors and facing the challenges of the Digital Transformation. The concept is very simple : We meet and understand your expertise and ambitions and then introduce you to our client. We will also support you during all the stages of the application process to ensure your success.
Attached to the Head of Network Interventions, your mission is to proactively guarantee the quality, performance and availability of the network. an operations department which deals with the management of incidents, problems as well as maintenance interventions, a control and quality department whose activities cover equipment monitoring, network performance monitoring and validation of new technologies and commissioning in the context of new investments, modernization or extension of the network.
- You optimize and bring under control an organization that meets the challenges of the department in terms of network reliability.
- You manage the services and the quality of interventions, internal / external resources and service providers.
- You set up and / or improve the processes aimed at optimally handling requests for intervention.
- You define the KPI's which make it possible to manage the operational objectives of the department and support your managers.
- You control and manage expenses specific to operations (OPEX).
- You challenge your experts in order to develop cutting-edge technological skills for commissioning, adjusting and monitoring network performance under "time to market" constraints.
- You ensure that the network inventory database is maintained and operated.
- You participate in any project where your vision and / or your expertise are required and you ensure to anchor a continuous improvement process within your services.
Is this you ? The skills requires
- You are an engineer in telecommunications, electronics or electricity or you have relevant experience.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in the management of an operating department in a similar sector (Telecoms) or close (IT infrastructure, energy sector, electronics industry, equipment manufacturers), including proven experience in strategic management.
- You are able to manage an operational budget (OPEX).
- You are familiar with request management tools, as well as method and process repositories (such as ITIL) as well as quality management approaches.
- You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are a leader at heart and are able to both manage a department as a whole as well as challenge technical experts and intervene in the event of a crisis.
- The availability of a service, technical complexity, customer orientation, performance monitoring and coaching of your employees are among your motivation levers.
How we support you ?
- We'll introduce you to our best clients.
- You'll benefit from our partnership and our knowledge of the company and Business sector.
- We'll offer our support during all the stages of your application process.
- We'll make sure that the job you get corresponds to both your expertise and your expectation to grow.