Agile Functional Analyst
I'm urgently looking for an Agile Functional Analyst to take on a new opportunity and join a leading company in Belgium specialized in digital services.
As the market leader in Belgium, the company aims to become a strong player in Europe.
The company is a pioneer. From the invention of their product in the 1960s to the millions of electronic transactions today.
The Group has never stopped renewing its offer and has always stayed one step ahead of the practices in the workplace.
As part of an Agile Multinational team, you will be responsible for:
- Being the liaison with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and the technical community to identify the right solutions.
- Perform functional analysis of software development projects in order to correctly translate customer expectations into a clear scope of action for the software development team.
- Support the software development team during the development and testing phase.
- Transform your accumulated experience into concrete ideas for the continuous improvement of our processes.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You have strong knowledge in Agile/Scrum methodologies, SQL, Jira, Rest, SOA...
- ETL tools are a plus
- A gross annual salary up to 80k depending on your experience.
- A competitive extra-legal package:
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan,
- Meal vouchers,
- Net expenses,
- Mobile phone
- Bonus depending on your performance
- The chance to join a family where human values are first. A full of career opportunities with an international environment.
- A company that cares about its employees and put their comfort as a top priority.