Would you like to actively contribute to the implementation of Allianz Benelux strategy towards a quality-assured, modern and future-oriented IT landscape? Are you looking for a challenging work environment in the field of software testing? Do you enjoy interacting with numerous stakeholders between business and IT while enjoying high degree of visibility?
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst with a focus on life insurance.
Allianz is the Home for those who Dare!
About Allianz in the Benelux
Allianz is a global leader in insurance and financial services provision. It is present in over 70 countries, employing more than 140,000 people and serving more than 86 million customers. In the Benelux, Allianz offers a broad range of insurance products and services for individuals, the self-employed, SMEs, and large companies through its network of insurance brokers. In Belgium and Luxembourg, Allianz serves more than 900,000 customers, employs close to 950 people, and collects 2.1 billion euros. In the Netherlands, Allianz serves over 1.3 million customers with the help of distribution partners and its direct writer, AllSecur. Allianz employs approximately 1,000 people in the Netherlands and collects 1.1 billion euros in gross premiums in that country.
- Coordinate the performance of all business and functional analyses produced within the framework of the projects, in compliance with established deadlines and standards.
- Collaborate with the customer in order to define, rationalize and optimize business flows in order to seek the highest added value at the lowest cost.
- Write functional specifications based on customer needs while respecting the corporate vision, architectural principles and methodology in use.
- Manage constraints related to project phasing and potential interdependencies between projects.
Moreover, you'll ensure the consistency and completeness of all business and functional analysis deliverables produced within projects and ensure their delivery to project managers on time and with the required quality levels.
Profile and Experience
- Higher education or equivalent overall experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in an analyst role
- Language skills: ENG + French or Dutch (a good understanding of the third language is required)
- Experience in life insurance is a plus
Other than that, you could travel abroad about every two weeks depending on the business needs. The ideal candidate has high communication and collaboration skills, can work well independently and is proactively.
What can we offer you?
We Dare to challenge you to join Allianz Benelux and bring it to the next level. We offer you a challenging role in an international landscape and more:
- Working in a dynamic environment at Allianz, the world leader in financial provision and insurance
- A pleasant working atmosphere and great work-life balance
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- An engaging, analytical, social, and multilingual job
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the north station
- Development opportunities and an attractive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits in line with your experience