As an IT Business Analyst, you will be the drive behind all improvements of the tool & functionalities within your scope. You will analyze business requirements and supervise the IT team in their developments. You will act as the point of contact for all departments and you will be the link with the Project Management Office. In this position, you will have autonomous ownership of the improvement of processes and be part of a team that is acting as a liaison between IT and the business.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work on several projects regarding fraud detection in the telecommunication sector.
The analyst will have to be able to
- Look at the business case;
- Write queries to analyze the data;
Analyse internal data to capture fraud (EG new customer that will not pay ...);
- Design a solution to get to the report;
- Do the operational follow up;
- Improve the process where needed;
- Discuss/cooperate with the different teams & business.
- You have between 5 year and 15 years of relevant experience;
- You have a master's degree;
- Fraud experience is a must;
- Experience in billing is an add-on;
- You possess an analytical mind, you work in a structured approach and have the flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority;
- You can communicate and present information clearly and concisely, providing regular status updates on projects and issues;
- Able to build constructive relationships with the different stakeholders while managing changes and conflicting priorities;
- You have a proactive attitude;
- You have experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French, and have an excellent command of English.