At Altran, we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we're inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you with training, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges... Apply today via the button below!
As a Senior Python Developer, your main activities are the following
- You will be part of the testing team responsible for the testing framework development for an industrial Embedded IoT device
- You participate in the requirement gathering via 3-amigos sessions with different teams
- Starting from the requirements provided by the testing team, the developing team or yourself, you do the development so that you meet the acceptance criteria
- You develop according to the coding standards in place, respecting the well-defined software architecture and design
- You consider also non-functional requirements and operational support requirements during your development in cooperation with the rest of the team (e.g. maintainability, user-friendliness, performance, production support, monitoring, alert...)
- You propose alternatives to optimize the existing code in term of maintainability, usability, performance, ...
- Master's degree in Electronics or Computer Science with a minimum of 3 years' experience in Python development
- Knowledge of DevOps tools (such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins etc...) is welcome
- Agile mindset especially working in Scrum way
- Knowledge of the Behave Driven Development is a plus
- Knowledge of Embedded system communication is a plus
- Able to perform scripting and file management or transformation
- Autonomous, open-minded and creative problem-solver
- Fluent English. French and/or Dutch are an asset
- Available ASAP
- Looking for a permanent contract OR a freelance mission