To support its growth, Amaris is investing massively into innovation. After opening its R&D Lab in Nice and its R&D Factory in Tunis, specialised in Artificial Intelligence, followed by the opening of the C&D Department offering long-term partnership in data, Amaris group keeps focusing on offering more innovative and creative solutions to its clients. Currently, Amaris is working with one of top 100 global companies to help developing and rolling out their data Strategy.
As Informatica Technical Analyst, you will be in charge of elaborating technical analysis and design of solutions that will be implemented by the developers. In collaboration with functional analysts, you will work on solution description and implementation of different projects. Your projects will include:
- Being able to analyse and develop complex solutions using Informatica PowerCenter
- Monitoring and quality assurance of developer deliverables and make suggestion for improvements
- Preparing and following-up installation in QA and PROD environment.
- Following up and analysing incidents, identify the rootcause...
- Graduated from a Master degree or Engineering School with an IT or BI specialty, you are looking for new innovative technical challenges in BI.
- You have already a solid experience in BI
- 5-year experienced and practical knowledge of Informatica-PowerCenter
- Practical knowledge of Unix, Oracle, Sybase, Control/M on a distributed environment
- Solid knowledge of SQL (writing complex SQL queries, performance-tuning, etc...)
- Experience in performance tuning of ETL jobs
- Experience with MS Office tools (Ppt, Visio, excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of DWH data modelling (i.e Kimball or inman)
- You speak fluently English. Speaking Dutch or French is a plus.
If you are interested in working on a unique and innovative projects in data for an international leader and take the technical lead, this opportunity is for you !