As a Junior System Administrator, you will:
- Implement and manage IT infrastructure systems (Application Servers (Virtual, Physical), Mail Servers, Virtualization Hosts, Database clusters, Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers etc.)
- Analyze and troubleshoot problems and technical errors on these systems.
- Setup and implement maintenance and support procedures for these systems.
- Participate actively in technical and business projects.
- Propose and implement improvement actions which enable an optimal management and usage of our infrastructure
- You are an active team player which shares information in a spontaneous way.
- You are proficient in Dutch or French and English.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar function.
- You have a sound general knowledge of networks and SAN Storage.
- You have an in depth knowledge of:
- Windows Server 2008 - 2016 (AD, DHCP, DNS, IIS...)
- VMware vSphere (ESXi, vCenter)
- You have a knowledge of:
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 - 2016
- Microsoft System Center Products (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, Azure Pack, SMA).
- Symantec Altiris DS (Deployment Solution)
- Symantec Enterprise Vault
- You have experience in the management of the Microsoft Cloud services:
- Office 365