Apside Belgium - Project Manager Infrastructure
Onbepaalde duur, Freelance
> 5 jaar ervaring
- As a Project Manager your objective is to manage several technical projects in the Infrastructure and Operations teams.
- You'll be responsible to manage several infrastructure project, including preparing planning's, forecasts, reporting's, and deliver according to scope, budget and timeline.
The Project Analyst will have to work on the production of the following deliverables:
- Project planning
- Project scope
- Delivery on time and schedule
- You have at least 5 years' experience in project management
- You speak French and English fluently, Dutch is a plus
- You have a prior experience in IT infrastructure department (as engineer, Project Manager...)
- You know ITIL and Prince2
- IT security experience is preferred, but not mandatory
Since 40 years, we're pleased to offer ICT services, with a great focus on human relations and partnership. Because treating our employees and our customers the same way is certainly the best way to show them how important they both are for us.
Toon volledige beschrijving
Partnership and mutual evolution are the most important pillars of stability and balance. Banking & insurance, retail industry, energy, transportation, import-export, telecom industry; we operate in various sectors, and our own experience is a nice mix between global and local activities. We work hard and well, for international companies, and for small and medium sized companies as well. Our development is still the support in the original values of our group: transparency, expertise, proximity and continuity.