About the job
As a Network Engineer you are responsible for the upholding, maintenance, implementation and configuration of the network of existing and new environments. You are responsible for the complete network management and upholding of the infrastructure. You will gather experience with diverse technologies: Routing, Switching, Firewalls, FortiNet, ... Because of your analytical skills, troubleshooting feels like a second nature. You will actively participate in various infrastructure projects and propose improvement solutions if possible.
- You have an education in IT or equivalent by experience
- Experience as Network Support Engineer or Network Engineer
- You are Cisco Certified Network Professional - CCNA or higher
- You're flexible towards location and working hours
- You are excellent in Dutch and/or French + good knowledge of English
- You're driven, client centric and studious
- You have knowledge of multiple domains:
- Configuration and troubleshooting Cisco routing, switching and wireless topologies and their devices (L2)
- Building of and updating technical documentation and inventories
- Configure and troubleshoot FortiNet Firewalls (L3)
- Technical network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Understanding and follow up (SLA/KPI) for the assigned technical domain.
- Ensure developed solutions are integrated in the current network environment
- Cisco routing, switching and working experience
- Cisco Wireless networks and Remote Access and FortiNet Firewalls
- An attractive salary
- Meal couchers
- Fuel card
- Company car
- IT certifications
- Growth opportunities