Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Digital Engineering team. Whether you are a heavy expert or a well experimented professional ready to share some knowledge, this job is for you. If you are eager to design, build and support applications and solutions using Power Apps and SharePoint and the MS 365 platform, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As a member our Digital Engineering practice you will join a highly motivated team of consultants who specialize in various domains such as front-end and back-end development, cloud computing and business process automation. Our goal is to deliver best-in class user experience ad high quality solutions and support that meet the needs of our clients.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are onboarded on ambitious development projects and can be working in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions, relevant trainings and certifications, and the opportunity to take ownership of emerging trends on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get a very attractive consultant package including IP, company car, and other benefits.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science, engineering or a related subject
- Gathering and analysis of business requirements
- Software development using Agile methodologies
- A talent for technical problem solving as well as creative design of business solutions;
- Strong analytical skills, creativity and initiative
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic multi-technology environment
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good written communications skills, including the ability to create organized and informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation
- One or more years of experience with some of the following
- MS Power Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
- SharePoint / Office 365 solution design, configuration and development
- Mobile app development (iOS, Android)
- Databases, MS SQL Server, SQL
- Active Directory
- Desktop applications, including MS Office products and Teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch