Are you passionate about data? Do you like developing algorithms for recommendation engines, developing time series or employing deep learning methods on information? Are you familiar with the concepts like regression analysis, supervised and unsupervised learning, tensor flow?
If the answer is “all of the above” you are the right person to apply to this job!
- As a Data Scientist @ B&D your job will be able to propose and develop advanced analytical models for a series of different clients and in different industries like life science, media, public, banking, insurance and others.
- You will work as a consultant for big clients, accompanied by your colleague experts in the field.
- An analytical career path will help you to develop your skills and obtain your objectives on the long term.
- Passionate about data and/or statistical analysis, with mathematics and causal modeling skills
- Master or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or any related field
- 2-5 years relevant experience in data science / data analysis/ Data Mining
- Experience of at least one of the following; Banking, Finance, Risk, Marketing, Customer Intelligence
- Experience with SQL
- Excellent experience of statistical modelling and tools including: SAS, R, SPSS, Matlab
- Experience of applying regression, correlation, segmentation, factor analysis, forecasting, econometric modelling or Bayesian modelling desirable
- Proficiency in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques
- Programming knowledge in Python, Java is an advantage
- Accustomed to working with Zeppelin or Jupyter notebooks
- Interest in machine learning,
- Ability understand the business requirements and develop new/existing algorithms to satisfy those requirements
- Know how to visualize the data
- Good communication skills
- Conceptual and creative thinking
- ideally fluency in Dutch, French and English (verbal & written)
- A plus:
- Experience / interest in Hadoop (Spark) or other Big Data frameworks is a plus
- Hands on experience in the area of Enterprise Intelligence (e.g. Data Warehousing, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Big Data ecosystem)
Our main values are Excellence, Respect and Modesty. To represent and live those values you also have the following skills
- Entrepreneurship, Solution Oriented and Client Intimacy
- Team work, Social skills, Self-awareness and Communication skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
Business & Decision is a global management, strategy consulting and systems integration group solving business problems through Digital Transformation. As a leader in Digital Customer Experience and Data & Analytics, we leverage a unique combination of technical, functional and industry specialization, as well as partnerships with key software vendors, to deliver maximum-value projects and help out clients break through barriers to innovation and business transformation.
Business & Decision is serving both Public & Private sector clients enabling customers to drive their business strategy and improve customer experience through effective use & insight to their customer data. Clients choose Business & Decision as their strategic Data & Analytics partner due to our expertise, core values, quality of service & our passion for delivery.
By joining Business & Decision, you will get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives. You will integrate into a highly skilled team and enjoy our famous after work activities and events!
Apply using the link below!