Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Business consulting practice. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge, this role is for you. If you are eager to join our transversal team focusing on data and digital large-scale projects and lead their implementation in a challenging environment, you should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
As a member of the Business consulting practice, you take on leading positions in a team to deliver added value to our customers in the context of data driven business analysis: this involves definition of business requirements and business cases, data analysis, data governance, business process modeling, ... You prepare and lead workshops with different stakeholders in order to obtain structured business requirements. You set up and oversee the delivery of project activities and provide status updates to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
Because your expertise doesn't stop there, you actively contribute to the development of your team. You recruit, train, mentor and manage a team of about 20 consultants. You build team spirit, ensure skills and capabilities are aligned with the company objectives and market evolution.
You support sales and pre-sales with answering staffing requests, RFI and RFP. You are responsible for your team's performance. You support the business development by brainstorming innovative solutions with prospects/clients, present proposals. You also participate in shaping Business consulting offering and business development strategy.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the Business Consulting practice, you often work in collaboration with other departments. For example, our customer engagement projects can have a link with Big Data or cognitive solutions.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in business analysis, data analysis and data governance
- At least 2 years proven people management experience
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Capable of driving projects, lead workshops and assess business processes.
- Good knowledge of technology and data related topics including data privacy, data governance, master data management, ...
- Knowledge of industry and regulatory requirements as well as best practices (i.e., GDPR, DMBOK,...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Familiarity with technologies like Collibra, SQL, R is considered a plus
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French