Business & Decision is looking for consultants to reinforce its Project management practice. If you are a heavy expert ready to share some knowledge in large scale organizations, this role is for you. If you are eager to join a team working with best practices and maximize your learning curve, should probably keep on reading!
What you can expect
Our project management will be supported by The Project Engagement & Production (Pep) Office and the Business & Decision PM Hub. This is an independent entity within our company, delivering support & services to the Project Managers for the professionalization & standardization of our project delivery, resulting in better customer satisfaction & healthy financial project performance. By fostering a Project Management culture, ensuring the follow up of fixed price projects, providing templates, and also by providing coaching and mentoring for Project Managers, the Pep Office and PM Hub aims to improve project delivery, reduce PM's stress level, reduce project risks and increase projects repeatability and sale ability.
You come to reinforce our specialized team supporting projects in data & digital solutions for our clients: data roadmaps, Business Intelligence, data visualization, CRM solutions, campaign management, etc. You lead the scoping, planning, cost estimating, and pricing of consulting projects.You also manage Business&Decision and customers solution implementation projects of moderate complexity, or a collection of multiple smaller projects. You ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget, and within client expectations for quality and functionality. You manage day-to-day relationship with client stakeholders and resolution of all issues, and you maintain and communicate project status to all stakeholders in reports and status meetings.
You identify sales opportunities, participate in pre-sales planning, project pricing, bid review, and presentation of sales proposals. You build a project team from Business&Decision employees, offshore resources to contractors. You have a good view and understanding of the to be solution and align with technical experts and project team towards one vision.
You inspire, lead, guide and coach the project team in order to achieve delivery excellence.
4 reasons to join us
- A multi-disciplinary approach: you are part of the Business consulting practice, you often work in collaboration with other departments.
- More than a job, a career path: as Business & Decision is a fast-growing company it gives a lot of opportunities to grow in the direction you want. There's lots of flexibility, career paths in different directions and the opportunity to take ownership of new things on the market.
- You integrate a team of strong experts that value after work activities and events just as much as hard work.
- You get an attractive consultant package including a company car, a strong career path, relevant training, challenging missions and projects and international perspectives.
We challenge you to directly apply if you recognize yourself in some of the following attributes. See you soon!
- Experience managing project in a data or digital context (Business Intelligence, data science, data governance, digital marketing, Office 365 solutions)
- Strong analytical and pragmatic mindset.
- Solution oriented and result driven.
- Information Technology (IT) related degree, a Master Degree or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years of Project Management experience within Information Technology (or equivalent).
- Project Methodology certifications (Prince 2, Scrum, Agile PM) is an asset.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch