C++ Developer - Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH and DUTCH (bilingual)
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to work within a small, multi-functional Agile scrum team
- Knowledge and/or experience with:
- Applications: Dali/MSG/GVV
- Development in Oracle environment (PL/SQL, C++, Oracle Forms)
- Commercial tracks/Legal/LCM/Maintenance
Description of work:
- Provide advice and input with regard to high level scope, solution direction, architectural choices for one of our core applications within the life-domain
- Estimate the size and complexity of the deliverables
- Define, build and test the solutions meeting client needs and expectations
- Keep the required documentation up to date and standards
- Give the necessary support for the implementation of the application in different environments
- Handle incidents and problems
Please send your CV to Javaid and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.