We are currently looking for a Dev Engineer [Testing] to join our customer located in Brussels.
The team you will join is responsible
- For the Bank & it's ecosystem around
- To support all kind of usages
- Reporting and dash boarding : for follow up, for action taking & decision making - Business Intelligence, Improved business processes thanks to advanced analytics embedding - A&AI, API consumption, etc.
- Providing added value (through enriched, integrated, coherent, historized data - i.e. fully prepared data)
- And providing self-service value creation solutions to the business data consumers (insights, visualization, fact based actions and decisions)
- Through future-oriented and traditional data platforms, data tools and data services.
The team strives for
- Providing excellent services that are high in stability and quality
- Having predictable delivery
- Following the Agile operating model and having the right mindset
- Having proud and happy people
Their day-to-day way of working is fully Agile and all the ceremonies are in place in order to facilitate their deliveries. Therefore it is very important to have the correct mindset and to be able to integrate well in an existing and open-minded team.
The Tribe currently consists of 14 Squads that are mainly working on BI, AI & Big Data technologies.
If you are interested in joining, don't hesitate to get in touch with us so we can have a discussion on our respective needs and clarify any questions you might have.
Your future job
As an “Dev Engineer [Testing]” in their tribe, you 're responsible in your squad(s) for the implementation of testing strategy covering the support, implementation, execution and automation (manual testing is still relevant). To allow you do perform this function in the best conditions you are supported by your squad(s) and the Tribe Test Engineer.
Your role as an “Dev Engineer [Testing]” consists of...
- Actively participate to the squad ceremonies
- Building a deep knowledge on our Tribe applications and a good understanding of their ecosystem
- Taking up responsibility for all test-related topics within the squad and be accountable for
- Designing Test Cases [ Manual & Automated]
- Execution & Run plan of the Tests
- Determination of the test scope, test coverage
- Challenging your squad members around the quality.
- Setting up, maintain and continuous execution of qualitative automated scripts
- When needed setting up a monitoring on test results
- Reporting on test results in ALM Octane & other applicable Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
- Helping in setting up a BDD and TDD approach in the collaboration within the squad(s)
Highlight your strengths
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Testing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within IT is required
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- You have a strong knowledge of the Agile principles and the Scrum Framework
- Experienced in testing of Non GUI applications - Data (ETL), BigData & API's
- Working Knowledge on Test Management Tools : HP Quality Center/ALM Octane or equivalent test management tools.
- Understanding of Data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Batch data processing & Stream data processing concepts.
- Experienced in working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing solutions based on Jenkins, Maven, GIT
- Knowledge of Kafka, Spark and Flink
- Deep familiarity with automated testing tools and frameworks (JMeter, AppScan, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, scripting languages(Shell), Java/Scala, Python and Ansible.
- Excellent Knowledge on BDD Cucumber Testing framework using Gherkin.
- You speak English fluently, having a good knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus
- You are positive and pragmatic, flexible and dynamic
- You can learn fast, like to learn and to share knowledge
- You are a team player in cross-functional team. The goal of the team is more important than for the
- individual to have completed his/her tasks
- You are taking lessons and adjusting actions based on the received feedback, resulting in continuous
- You can go beyond your role and are t-shaped, by taking other roles and contributing to other
- disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal
- Operational quality is always top of mind
What the customers offers
possibility for 80% or 90% employment rate.