Cegeka is looking for a PowerBuilder developer in Brussels.
- The new developer will be focusing on a core application in PowerBuilder. The goal is to mainly provide support and solve incidents in PowerBuilder. Every now and then the person will also do some development themselves.
- Additionally, we use SQL Server to match some queries. We also have another Web application to manage the e-Commerce website. The new developer will also work on this application to a lesser extent.
- Incident support in PowerBuilder (P1, P2, P3)
- Developing new features for the app
- Creating documentation
- Disaster Recovery
- The first focus is to support on incidents (P1, P2 and P3) in PowerBuilder. There are a lot of incidents to solve.
- The person will also be able to do some new development, because otherwise the job might be too repetitive.
- Create documentation to ensure good knowledge transfer. If in the future other people have to take over the support, these people need to know how the solutions work.
- PowerBuilder, but need to check which version we currently have.
- SQL Server
- In the IT department there is no specific methodology. Sometimes it's a bit Agile, sometimes it's more waterfall.
- Stress resistant, who can work in hectic environment where there isn't a lot of documentation.
- Being able to work in shadow mode: shadowing the other internal developer, but also being shadowed him- or herself by the internal developer (=constant feedback).
- 10 years' experience in software development, at least 5 years with PowerBuilder.
- Able to work in a on-call schedule to make changes.
- Languages: FR or DU
- 2 days/week remote work is not a problem.
- Other 3 days of the week but with flexible working hour