We are currenlty looking for a freelance Functional Analyst for a longterm project in Brussels.
You will work in close contact with the architects, the ICT developers, our providers and customers.
You understand the customer's language, translate a need in a functional analysis and assist in development.
Functional & Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience with E2E functional analysis for the integration of information flows, applying good practice of SOA, preferably using an ESB.
- Good experience in data analysis and data modelling.
- Experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks is an important asset.
- You have a good understanding of technical architecture and have at least passive experience with open systems environments (Unix, Linux, XML, XSD, Shell scripting, Java).
- Good knowledge of insurance is an asset.
- You are well-organized, attentive to details and meticulous, and have strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
- You manage priorities and workload peeks well.
- You communicate the standards of the team clearly to the clients and make sure they are respected.
- You can work both independently and in a team, and you share knowledge naturally,
- Fluent written and oral communication in English and Dutch