We are looking for a smart, talented and highly motivated Cloud Security Engineer to build and support the security implementation and operation of our multi-tenant SaaS products. As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will have the ability to help shape a best-in-class cloud operations team. We focus on agile operations with a dynamic DevOps culture.
You will work hard to stay abreast of state-of-the art virtual infrastructure as code and cloud services. You thrive on fine-tuning systems security to get the best out of our cloud platforms.
You will work hard to stay abreast of state-of-the art virtual infrastructure as code and cloud services. You thrive on fine-tuning systems performance to get the best out of infrastructure setups.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging, and international environment. You'll become part of a talented and dedicated team working in a fun and dynamic culture. We nurture the opportunity for career growth into architecture, analysis, project management and development team leadership. We strive to develop cutting edge technologies that will be used by the world's best-known companies. We hope you can join us in creating and innovating one of the most user-friendly content marketing tools on the market.
You must be legally authorized to work in Belgium.
- Create and implement cloud security designs based on solution requirements.
- Be a point of contact within Sitecore for specific security related requests.
- Build and implement enterprise-class security systems for production environments.
- Implement and operate a state-of-the-art SIEM solution.
- Build and maintain security elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Build solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Use current programming languages and technologies to write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications.
- Ensure adherence to standard regulatory and compliance requirements by overseeing regular 3rd party security audits and penetration testing.
- Learn and evolve continuously with the fast changing cloud and security marketplace.
- Ensure day-to-day management of Sitecore Content Hub platforms by investigating and resolving incidents, solving ad-hoc technical problems, performance monitoring and managing system capacity.
- Recognize, recommend, and support improvements.
- Improve security related strategies/processes.
- Stay abreast of/and implement new techniques and practices.
Technologies we work with
- Kubernetes, Docker, TerraForm, Ansible
- Microsoft Azure Cloud, NET, Web API
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Atlassian Bamboo, Jira, Confluence
- GIT, BitBucket
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 2+ years experience as a system administrator in a mixed technical environment (Linux and Windows)
- Certifications and/or proven proficiency in Information Security
- CISSP, CCSP, CISM, ISSAP or Issep certifications are a plus
- Hands on experience with infrastructure as code processes and tools like TerraForm
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration system (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, ...)
- Experience with at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Softlayer, OVH, ...).
- Mixed experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS is a plus
- Experience with container hosting and container orchestration is a plus
- Experience with virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V, ...)
- Experience with Storage concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server systems for hosting Web applications (IIS)
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements like ISO27001 and SOC2
- Hands-on experience with modern SIEM solutions, like Elastic SIEM
- Familiar with security considerations of cloud computing: including data breaches, broken authentication, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, Apts, data loss and DOS attacks
- Ability to design, plan, deploy and maintain complex cloudified infrastructure based on requirements
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Interact with heavy technical people (developers and infrastructure engineers)
- Explain complex infrastructure to less technical people
- Analyze and synthesize information
- Technology agnostic
- Eager to learn
- Ability to use and maintain monitoring systems in a growing environment
- Knowledge about NoSQL databases like redis, elasticsearch, mongodb
- Knowledge about Infrastructure automation frameworks like Ansible, Terraform, ...
- Good knowledge of networks and network protocols
- Ability to use support ticketing tools (Jira, ServiceNow)
- Good hands-on knowledge of Operating Systems (Linux and Windows)
- Ability to improve processes instead of bypassing them
- Being able to document processes and maintain a knowledge database (intranet, checklists, etc)
Our interest is sparked if you are
- Smart and fun to work with
- Comfortable taking on a multi-functional role
- Client-focused and service-oriented
- Creative and entrepreneurial with a 'can-do' attitude
- A big fan of challenges - and finding solutions to overcome them
- Innovative and forward thinking
- An aficionado of continuous delivery and all things automated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Willing to take initiative to understand our business
Do you think you have what it takes to be our new colleague? We are looking forward to your application !
You the chance to work with highly skilled project managers, developers, and writers on exciting new projects. You will work in a dynamic, international working environment with a strong emphasis on doing work that you consider cool and fun. We have a flat organization, where decision paths are short, suggestions are considered, and your influence is felt in the final product. Sitecore is an open-minded company with great opportunities for personal development.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.