One of our partner is Urgently looking for a forward thinking Freelance Cobol Developer to join their cross functional product team leveraging Agile principles.
Our client provides investment management and investment services that help individuals and institutions invest, conduct business and transact in markets all over the world.
As a developer on their team, you will be working closely with colleagues across the Technology department and with end-users across the full software development lifecycle. They work in an iterative process, using Waterfall methodologies to deliver solutions with the necessary controls required as a global financial organization.
- contribute to developing the technology road map for the team - both functionally and technically
- An effective communicator, work alongside and collaborate across technology teams
- Understand development and quality standards, risk averse, and ensure strict adherence to them
- Encourage innovation and creativity in technology solutions
- Stays up to date with current trends and new technologie
- You have a Bachelor degree in IT
- You have experience within the financial or insurance sector
- You have at least 4 years experience with Cobol
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English
- You have excellent skills with:
- Cobol, Java,CICS
- DMS2, Cobol, MicroFocus Cobol, Sure, WFL
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 6 months
- Start date: ASAP