Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
2nd Line Support Engineer
Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- You will be part of the 2nd line Support Team, within the Operations Department of our client;
- You will provide support to users in the event of IT incidents that cannot be resolved in the 1st line;
- You will follow up on incidents, and you will proactively detect possible incidents;
- You will work with other teams within Operations to analyze and discuss incidents;
- You will acquire technical expertise within the Support Center Team;
- You will make software and Hardware requests, and you will take care of a correct follow up of this requests;
- You will design procedures and guidelines from the Support Center and you will keep this procedures and guidelines up-to-date;
- You will coach junior colleagues;
- You will provide external support services : you will keep user manuals up-to-date, you will handle questions from customers, you will give individual explanations about specific functions to individual users;
- You will support projects and you will evaluate and improve the necessary documentation when the project is operational.
- You have a bachelor in computer science and/or you have relevant experience within 1st line and/or 2nd line support;
- You have a broad IT knowledge : software and hardware, Windows, Office, Business applications, access policies;
- You have strong communicative skills and you committed to customer satisfaction;
- You are not afraid to work independently, and you are prepared and eager to consult your colleagues and to share knowledge and expertise;
- You are motivated to make proactive proposals for improvement;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization located close to one of the main railway stations in Brussel;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car together with public transport facilities, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client's policy;
- A healthy work-life balance, included 1 day of homeworking / week.