Compusearch will find you the best job.
Compusearch is an executive and direct search firm specialising for more than 24 years in all ICT related labour markets. We have offices in Zaventem, Hasselt, Zonhoven et Luxembourg.
Our goal is to present outstanding candidates to excellent employers and excellent jobs to excellent job seekers. Both for permanent employment and temporary assignments.
Compusearch is active in 5 ICT-related labour markets:
- ICT applications & development
- ICT systems, networks & infrastructure
- ICT project management & executive
- ICT sales & marketing
- ICT recruitment & human resources
Because we exclusively operate in these niches, we have built a unique expertise in these areas. We have excellent knowledge and understanding of these labour markets.
We are on the market since 1996 and have built an impressive customer base containing a lot of the Fortune 500 companies.
So if you are looking for a new direction in your career you can trust Compusearch to find you that position that you are really looking for.
Our consultants are psychologists or ICT/Sales/HR professionals and are experts in the fields for which they recruit. They have 5+ years of experience in ICT, HR or Sales recruitment. They are responsible for the whole process of recruitment from management of client accounts with analysis of the needs and definition of the job description till selecting the ideal profiles among the candidates. This guarantees you a perfect match at all levels, cultural, technical, personality... Of course these consultants will also do the follow up, once you started your new career at our clients.
Project Manager ERP / CRM
To strengthen our European Operations Team, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Ghent based) to manage complex software upgrade and/or implementation projects.
As Project Manager, you..
- daily manage a team of approx. 20 consultants (Technical Experts, Functional Consultants, Developers, Integration Consultants, Migration Consultants, Test Consultants,...) working on the project
- attend the daily stand-up meetings and ensure daily progress according to plan, keep team focused, manage scope & complexity, ...
- organize monthly financial and progress reporting
- take the lead of the software implementation project and manage the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the solution
- ensure that the project methodology (based on Prince2) is correctly used
- report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis
- coordinate the handover of the solution, after the “go live”, to the Service Delivery team
The ideal candidate...
- has a master's degree or equivalent through experience
- has several years' experience in Project Management, from a supplier's perspective
- has excellent customer-client relation skills
- has experience with managing complex ERP (e.g. SAP) project implementations
- has experience with managing software development projects in Agile environment
- has proven People Management skills
- has excellent oral and written communications skills in Dutch and English
- if necessary, is willing to travel
- is a dynamic team player with true problem-solving mentality who likes to take initiatives and is driven by quality
- is 100% customer oriented and adapts swiftly to fast-paced and quickly changing environments
- Gain additional valuable experience in a rapidly changing technology market.
- Work in a growing company.
- Deploy long-term career development, coaching and training.
- Homeworking is possible
- Obtain an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.