Support Analyst - Belgium
Languages: English, French and Dutch (trilingual)
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of PC technologies.
- Ability to grasp new technical concepts quickly.
- Understanding basic Windows operating systems and MS application and common fixes to issues including email exchange.
- Being able to diagnose issues affecting desktop performance, both generic issues affecting estate and specific desktop PC issues.
- Knowledge of the ICT infrastructure (Hardware, databases, operating systems, local area networks etc used within own organization.
- Understanding of applications used and applying common desktop related fixes such as application not launching, freezing or missing.
Description of work
- Take and receive all customer calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Follow procedures to ensure all calls are identified as 'in' or 'out' of contracted scope.
- Provide 'first time fix', wherever possible.
- Apply known solutions, advice and guidance to customers.
- Take change requests from customers and ensure these are accurately logged and referred to the appropriate support teams.
- Log all calls, using the designated call handling system and entering detailed and accurate information.
- Manage administration tasks within the team, e.g. mails, PC requests, WLAN.
- Assign any problems which cannot be resolved during the call to the appropriate support group.
- Keep the customer, when they make follow up calls, fully informed about the progress of any problems which have been assigned to a support group.
- Identify common and large scales problems and alert the Incident Manager & Team Leader to these.
Duration: 6 Months + Extensions
Rate: 250 Euros / Day
Please send your CV to Navaid Faiz and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment.