What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is a Business Analyst at Cream ?
As Celia, Business Analyst, embrace your role and work on various projects
- Internet and mobile application
- Artificial Intelligence
- Real-time Application, ...
- Communicate with the different stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
- Design and document the to-be process
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
- Adapt yourself to the new environment of our clients
How do we imagine our future Consultant?
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (Balsamiq, Clarity, Jira, Azure, Enterprise Architect...) could be a real asset
- A knowledge of Business Process Modeling (ARIS, Visio, Camounda, UML, ...)