CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring an Logistic Support Operator oriented to join our team in Brussels.
- You preparing and packing of desktop and IT equipment
- You installing and connecting of desktop and IT equipment
- You ensuring correct administrative / inventory follow-up
- You are able to organize delivery schedules
- You ensure quality control of incoming IT material versus orders
- You provide assistance in the elaboration of workload planning
- You analysing of simple user requests in the domain of RFC
- You are assistant in the logistical process of order follow-up and receipt
- You ensure physical inventory management (stocks) and decommissioning activities
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English and French, to communicate easily with all the users.
- You have very good skills in all of the MS Office applications
- You are expert in the logistical process of goods and services
- You have advanced knowledge in planning optimization
- You are highly autonomous and IT Skilled in business management tools
- You have ggod knowledge of the IT customer market products
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have minimum of 1 year of relevant professional experience
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- Hospitalization insurance
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, St Nicholas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now via the button below!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.