Gentis is a Belgian recruitment company headquartered in Brussels and providing permanent staffing as well as project sourcing solutions worldwide in multiple sectors.
My client is operating in the IT sector. We are actively looking for a Customer service Engineer. Your main objective you will be working within the Operations Department, you'll oversee maintenance for different solutions installed at client sites. You'll get to analyse the problem and come up with the best solution to resolve the issue.
Your main activities and responsibilities are as follows
- You will executing 1st &2nd line corrective maintenance on different products/technologies, as part of a 24H/7D rotation.
- You'll get to carry out preventive visits for maintenance contracts and update site documentation after each intervention (software release, installed base, etc.).
- You'll get to take part in setting up tests required for demos, exhibitions and/or product validation and perform updates on existing installations.
- You will install the solution at the client's site and prepare future installations in a lab environment.
- You'll be documenting installations and creating user manuals also you will give training sessions to Users and Administrators.
- You will go-to person at the clients , listening to them, empathizing and communicating with them regarding their wishes and requirements and reporting back to your colleagues.
- Good Dutch + English and/or French
- Good knowledge of virtualization (VMware) + Windows + Windows Server
- Knowledge in Networking (CISCO ICND1 & ICND 2)
- Relevant experience in security business (radio, telecom, public announcement, voice recording)Not a must, but it's a plus!
My client is a dynamic, flexible, fast-growing company with an abundance of training opportunities
This offer will provide you chance to grow in your career.
A good opportunity never comes alone
- An attractive salary
- Company car + Fuel card
- Meal vouchers + Eco vouchers
Are you intrested ? if you are, send me your CV via the button below.