Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is a leading global advisor and implementation partner working with companies and governments around the world. At Deloitte Human Capital, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work.
Our service offering includes learning solutions, organizational transformation, technology adoption, HR & talent strategy, HR technology, actuarial services and recently HR analytics.
Deloitte is the Global Leading HR Transformation consulting firm and Workday Implementation Partner.
Our people make us who we are. We work hard, but we have fun. That's our culture.
In line with our growing ambitions we're looking for Senior Workday Consultants to support our clients with the successful delivery of their Workday Implementation.
As a Senior Workday Consultant, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of our Workday HCM Implementations. You will leverage your in depth knowledge on the Workday Solution and work together with your team to understand the clients business requirements to support them with the implementation of Workday.
- Advice the client with the design, build & configuration, testing & deployment of the Workday Solution.
- Work closely together with the other work streams assigned on the project, such as the functional, data migration, integration & change management stream.
- Work closely together with Workday to ensure the quality on the delivered projects.
- Play an active role in business development, coaching & knowledge development and transfer towards your team members.
- Min 3 years of experience as HR Consultant
- Extensive experience with implementing HCM Workday
- Certified HCM Consultant
- Additional Certificates are a value asset:
- (Advanced) Compensation Benefits
- Absence / Time Tracking
- Talent Management
- Workday Studio
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English and French or Dutch
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- A stimulating work environment where personal growth and development are encouraged
- A large diversity in project engagements
- A substantial investment in training and coaching
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work on national or international projects