Econocom - Support Engineer 1st / 2nd Line
- Provide first line support through telephone, mail, chat and self-service tickets to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end-user issues
- Prioritize incidents and service requests according to defined processes to meet defined SLAs
- Make a correct analysis of the incident/request
- Encode the incident/request in a Service Management Tool
- Use remote tools and diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Through troubleshooting, incident correlation and knowledge articles find a solution or workaround for the interruption the incident is causing
- Once the solution or workaround has been implemented, close the life cycle of the incident
- Inform the user about the status of the ticket
- If a first line resolution is not possible, escalate to next level (2nd line) of support.
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution
- Follow-up the different cases and respect SLA's
- You have:
- a first experience in the ICT-world or you have a training in the ICT
- a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English (verbal and written)
- a basic knowledge of network and Hardware
- a good knowledge Win 7, Win 8, Win 10, ITIL, Active Directory (theoretical knowledge), ...
- You are:
- Stress resistant
- Flexible (shift system)
What we offer
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.