One of our key partner is Urgently looking for a Freelance ESB Integrator to participate in the full lifecycle of an OTM implementation to deliver a highly complex, comprehensive business solution for the enterprise.
Our client partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation
As ESB integrator, your role will be
- Partner with Architecture to define and design an API layer for the firm to support data access and integration needs of our systems and business units that are scalable and built to industry best practices.
- Design, build, unit test, and maintain services within the API layer.
- Define, develop, and enforce all standards for API layer design, development, unit testing, and deployment.
- Drives process improvement changes to ensure high productivity and quality of services provided.
- Maintain high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality.
- Partner with Architecture and Data Management to understand current and future strategies and objectives.
- You have 3 years experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- You speak fluently English, French and/or Dutch
- You have experience in Agile methodologies
- You have excellent skills with:
- XML, XSD, XSLT, SOAP/Rest and Web services
- IIB 9, IIB 10, (ESQL,Java)
- Unix, GIT, Jira
- Location: Brussels
- Duration: 1 year
- Start date: ASAP