For an international client of ours we are looking for a internal SAP Abap Specialist. Our client is operating from Zaventem. You will be joining a team of 30+ IT'ers, in an SAP environment, that is going for S4HANA.
What is your function?
You will be working on a EMEA level and work alongside your American colleagues.
Within EMEA there are 25+ regions you will work for, do adaptions, optimisations:
- You will be involved in the software development life-cycle, including requirement analysis, design, testing, go-live and support
- You are also involved in new releases or software upgrades
- In the IT department you work close with and next to the Business analysts and IT support staff
- Regarding support, there is a team, you will help on level 3 support
- Because of the different regions all working with their different preferences a lot opportunities and diversity are present.
Who you are?
- Very good English communication, any other language is a plus
- You will work in team and also independent, but you are able to connect with other people from the IT department or Finance, marketing...
- Being independent in planning, taking responsibility, prioritizing is easy for you
- Working in an international environment thrives you
- You find it nice to travel up to twice a year
- You can be flexible in hours (If necessary)
What do you bring?
- You have worked minimum 8 years in a technical role and minimum 6 years in SAP Abap
- You have a decent knowledge of logistics and finance: FI, SC, PM, SD, MM...
- Experience in building interfaces with third parties
- Qualifications in: Abap OO, ALV, User-exits, customer-exits, FM, remote FM, BAPI, IDocs/ALE/EDI, SAP script, SmartForms, Adobe Forms
- DDIC, table operations...
- A plus would be if you know: e-Documents, Web Services, PI and Java
What do you get?
Working for our client means working with a permanent contract, directly for them on their payroll. You will get a more then decent salary, equipped with all the necessary benefits. Our client makes working fun, this international environment is tolerant to people, open minded and makes people flourish. It is not strange that many people are working for many years here.
There is a lot of flexibility, working a day from home is perfectly fine as is working when it suits you. The hours are flexible, very flexible: you choose when you start, when you finish... No limitations.
At work everything is done to create a positive environments, every month all the birthdays are celebrated, team activities are possible in summer and winter. Everyone who wants to pitch an activity or idea can do so.
Are you curious to hear more about our international client, seeking for new colleagues to join this diverse and pleasant team? Then do not hesitate to contact us via the button below.