ABOUT THE CHALLENGE
In the Data Warehouse team at AG Insurance, they are working in the fascinating world of data every day. In order to be fully prepared for tomorrow's challenges, they have put in place a new platform, new tools and new detailed and aggregated data for our business clients to support them in their analysis. They work closely with the business to analyse and model data.
The key missions of the BI Data Modeller/Engineer are
- Understanding the functional domain of a business line
- Master the applicative BI domain of a business line
- Organization and moderating workshops with the business client in order to define
- their business needs.
- Gathering the business requirements and defining solutions with the clientf.
- Designing the different data patrimonies and keep it coherent in time
- Assessing new tools, new technologies and methodologies
- Explaining the functional contents of the projects to the development team (link
- between users and the development team)
- Validating the deviations needed in the design and controlling they are documented.
We are looking for someone with experiencing in data modelling and functional analysis who is beyond exciting to dive deep into AG Insurance's data.
- Ideally, you have obtained a Master in Information Science, Management or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in star scheme modelling through projects
- Good knowledge of insurance processes and of BI principles
- Project management experience (planning, communication)
- Thorough experience in data modelling techniques through projects
- Detailed understanding of SAS (Base, DI, EG) development and tabular models on SSAS through experience
- Knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS
- Good computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft BI Tools such as PowerBI.
- Experience with cloud and on premise architectures and setup
We are not a recruitment agency and we are not a consultancy agency either. We're a different breed. We are tech talent integrators and this is how we roll...
- You become part of the Exellys community (we pay you, while your career takes off) but you are working on a challenging project for our client.
- You get a personal career coach, access to technical trainings and are encouraged to obtain certificates to match your needs and ambitions.
- After two years, you'll get the opportunity to work for the client as a permanent employee (they pay you, while your career is accelerated).
Sparked your interest? Want to know more about the job? About Exellys? About our remuneration package? You know what to do... Hit the apply button and become excellent!