We are working with an interesting international company present in the distribution sector. Located in the Hainaut region, they are looking for an IT Service Desk employee who speaks both French and Dutch.
- In collaboration with your colleagues, you ensure the permanence of the helpdesk IT Department
- Ensure the morning and/or evening guards
- You provide end-user support at the PC, server level, access to the network as well as to the company's main applications.
- You will work at the different sites of the group in Belgium with a minimum of 1 or 2 days per week on the main site.
- You have an affinity for ICT and a good basic knowledge of (Windows, Office suite, printers, scanners, working in networks, operation of servers, tablets and smartphones, ...).
- You are bilingual Dutch / French
- You are a rigorous and organized person
- You have a sense of responsibility and are able to take initiatives.
- You are a good communicator and appreciate direct contact with the users
- You are flexible when the workload justifies it.
- You are a team player, sociable and willing to learn.
- Knowledge of Office 365, Citrix or AS400 is an asset
- Knowledge of the methods and techniques of IT service management (ITIL) is a plus.
- You work under the supervision of the ICT Director and the person in charge infrastructure / help desk.
Offer of our great client
- A permanent internal position with a direct CDI on the payroll from our client
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages (company car, ...)
- An interesting position with lots of challenges and a nice variety of responsibilities
- Being part of an international organization, which is focused on service quality
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now via the button below!