Our client is a subsidiary of a major company with a start-up mentality. With headquarters in the Brussels area and satellite offices in the USA and China, our client offers the most innovative disruptive smartphone-based sharing economy technology for a specific domain available on the market. They are growing at the speed of a very dynamic market and are now looking to expand their internal team with new talented people.
We'll need you to
- Be passionate about IoT
- Collaborate and communicate effectively within an international team in different locations (France and California)
- Love learning new things, as well as love teaching skills to others
- Design and implement software for their Middleware in Java from requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Participate to the definition and architecture of the solutions
- Analyze customer cases to identify product problems in the field to determine core areas of improvement and prioritize core changes to support for reduction of learned issues in field
- Get involved in the frontend of their Web tools with JSF (PrimeFaces) and similar technologies
- Design, implement and improve new user interfaces of their Web tools
- Integrate and validate new product design
- Provide post-production support
- Write unit and functional tests
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Participate proactively in all required coordination meetings, using Agile methodology
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot:
- Spring injection
- Spring Boot
- JUnit :
- Database MySQL
- WebService Rest with JSON.
- For their new Web services
- Go Languag
- Database NoSQL MongoDB
- Database PostgreSQL
You'll need to have
- A Degree or a Master's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in IT development (at least 3 years of experience in Java development)
- Knowledge of IT software ranging from configuration tools to debugging tools, and Micro Services
- Experience with any of the following is a bonus: Good knowledge of the following frameworks/technologies: Spring, Hibernate, RESTful Web services, JSON, MySQL, GIT, JUnit, AWS, Docker / Kubernetes / Go
- Fluent knowledge of English and fluent knowledge of French
- Passion for working with Open Source software and data
- Willingness to learn new languages and tools
- Pride in beautifully crafted and well-tested code
- Enthusiasm to
- Create and improve new solutions for tomorrow's shared economy solutions
- Autonomy on your daily work
- Open to freelancers
- This concerns a long term mission of minimum 6 months with the possibility of an extension.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now via the button below!