About our client
Since many years, we work together with a large eco-friendly organization in the center of Brussels.
They manage the entire IT division of another organization that employs more than 30 000 employees in Belgium and has more than 1 million clients that uses their services on a daily base.
Context of the position
- You are responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance and development activities for the applications/software. The position combines management responsibilities with practical technical expertise. For the management part, you are responsible for personnel management, performance management and continuous service improvement.
- For these services, you will work closely with our internal organization and external partner(s) in order to jointly control, steer and improve the quality delivered. For this purpose, we are looking for a senior profile with a strong understanding of ERP in the field of management (management rather than execution) with experience in working with international external partner(s).
- Supervising and directing the various ERP teams to deliver IT services
- Setting and measuring performance targets and providing regular one-to-one feedback to those responsible for the various ERP teams
- Manage services and SLAs by supervising incident resolution, problem management, maintenance and improvement tickets collected by end users for assigned applications
- Developing relevant statistics, measuring and publishing the performance of the services provided and enabling continuous improvement activities in collaboration with peer groups
- Work closely with all IT management staff to identify, evaluate, select and implement specific information technologies that support business plans and IT strategies
- Ensuring that the department adheres to policies and procedures that comply with industry and regulatory policies
- Maintains a good understanding of technology and its application to achieve business objectives
- Monitoring and evaluating employee performance and providing ongoing coaching and development
- Assess users' need for support and proactive service, including analysis of opportunities to use available tools
- Act as a central point for communicating related system issues within the department and collaborate with other teams and vendors on changes, fixes and updates
- Manage the part of the application release process including effective departmental communication with end-users
- Negotiating the resolution of conflicting requirements between agencies and/or departments
- Experience with and knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of the development of business applications in different technologies
- Knowledge and ability to lead staff in integrating IT services with the unit's work requirements and results
- Knowledge of information technology disciplines e.g. software applications and interfaces, production processes, quality assurance and system management, etc.
- Knowledge of project management processes and systems, ITIL / ITSM
- Excellent written, oral, instructive, presentation and interpersonal skills aimed at motivation and positive attitude
- Strongly self-motivated, change-oriented
- Being able to handle confrontations and disputes properly
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to management and to cross-functional departments or teams, both verbally and in writing, and by means of images or diagrams where appropriate
- Knowledge of new technologies and keeping abreast of updates and changes
What our client can offer you
- A nice dynamic work environment
- An excellent work-life balance culture (possibility to work from a remote location, ...)
- Working in a company environment with a lot of internal mobility options to further advance your career
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages (such as a company car with fuel card, train subscription, very nice group- and hospitalization insurance, ...
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now via the button below!