We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Administrator for a client in the financial sector. The company is located in Brussels and it innovatively bridges the gap between finance and telecommunication service providers.
The main purpose of this position is to act as assistant to the Customer Delivery team to onboard customer corridor relations and to maintain customer reference data in the configuration tools.
This role acts as the Single Point of Contact for the companies internal departments (Customer Delivery & Implementation, Network and Product, Finance and Treasury) for the management of customer reference data.
She/he will administer the Customer Management System with respect to reference data management, user access management and user guidance.
- Central point of contact for the Customer Delivery and Implementation teams to open new corridors as well as update of existing relations in the standard configuration model.
- Providing on regular basis status updates on corridor openings/modifications by following up with the business approvers to the Sales team.
- Support incoming requests from internal departments with respect towards changes on pricing, costs, transaction limits, commercial mark-ups and FX partners/models.
- Responsible for Customer Management System (OWLY) within the company with respect to the following key areas:
- Management of existing reference data (non-technical)
- Management of FX commercial mark-up tables
- Management of FX partner creation and updates
- Management of FX Originating Institutions & corridor creation for the purpose of FX reporting feed into BI, utilized by the Treasury and Sales teams to validate/offer FX rates to prospects.
- Acting as administrator for user access and rights.
- Education of new users (internal and external) on how to utilize the application in an efficient manner.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Min 2 years of working experience in technical Sales, used to manage reference data in CRM applications such as Odoo or similar.
- Is familiar with common Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel is a must have).
- Confident, resilient and tenacious with an enthusiastic can-do attitude.
- Show constructive attitude with regards to eventual configuration tool limitations.
- Has excellent inter-personal communication skills and can demonstrate a customer-service oriented attitude and a supportive mindset.
- Very good knowledge of the English language is a must. Dutch/French is an added value.
- Communicate clearly and appropriately
- Problem solving, prioritization
- Organization, time management, work management - Plan and manage your work efficiently
- Very punctual to process data accurately
Don't hesitate to send your CV via the button below if you're interested in this position !